Skip to content
From Rapid City on Interstate 90
- Interstate 90 West to Exit 30 marked Sturgis / Lead – Deadwood.
- West on 14A to Deadwood.
- Continue through Deadwood on 14A and 85 West 3 miles to Lead.
- Continue through Lead on 14 and 85 South. You’ll go past the sign marking the entrance to Terry Peak.
- Continue approximately 2.5 miles until you come to the signs marked Deer Mountain and Winter Sports Area.
- Turn Right on Deer Mountain road for approximately 1.5 miles until you come to a fork in the road.
- Turn left on to Whitetail Drive. Take Whitetail Drive 1.5 miles to the top of the hill where the road bends.
- When you reach the top of the hill take a sharp right back up a long driveway that has a marker with the house number 21405 on it. At the top of the hill there will be a log home off to your right and a new home straight ahead of you. You’re here!
Click here to view detailed maps and a vacation guide for the Black Hills and Badlands