- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
- No Smoking in the house.
- No Fires in the Fireplace (Currently out of service.)
- Use phone cards or call collect for all long distance telephone calls.
Come and enjoy this spacious 3,400 square foot lodge with room for everyone to do what they love!
Aventure Lodge is located in the Deer Mountain development (elevation 6,000 feet) close to skiing, snowmobile trails and Mickelsen Trail for biking. You won’t be far from the towns of Deadwood and Lead for restaurants, gambling and shopping.
About the Lodge
- Satellite tv’s
- Fireplace (2)
- Washer & Dryer
- Pets possible on request
- Game room
- Sleeps 16
- Full kitchen
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Close to area attractions
- Close to snowmobile trails
4 Bedrooms – Sleeps up to 16
- Master bedroom – King bed
- Bedroom 1 – 2 queen size beds
- Bedroom 2 – 3 queen size beds
- Bedroom 3 – 2 double beds
- Plus 2 pull out sofas
- Wine Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen Bar Island
- Dining Room
- All dishes need to be cleaned and put away before leaving.
- All bedding that was used, along with dirty towels that you haven’t washed during your stay, need to be placed in the laundry room prior to check out. Leave blankets and pillows on the beds.
- Place trash in cans in garage. Cans need to be placed at the end of the driveway on Sunday nights and are collected early Monday mornings.
- Make sure all lights, fans and blowers have been turned off and doors locked in the house, game room and garage.**
- Turn heat down to 65° in the winter when leaving.
- Throw or take with you any food that may spoil.
**If you are unable to turn the lights on/off, then a switch has become stuck and locked the whole system. Retrace your steps to the last light that was turned off/on to locate the switch that is stuck. The panel is located in the Master Bedroom and may be helpful in locating the correct switch. Switches in the garage may also need to be checked.
- Make sure the grill cover is in place and lower the umbrella.
- Keep sidewalk and driveway clear of snow.
- Please park snowmobiles and 4-wheelers in the driveway. Do not park in the yard.
Brian Gunderson at 605-232-4812 or 712-204-7211