- All dishes need to be cleaned and put away before leaving.
- All bedding that was used, along with dirty towels that you havent washed during your stay, need to be placed in the laundry room prior to check out. Leave blankets and pillows on the beds.
- Place trash in cans in garage. Cans need to be placed at the end of the driveway on Sunday nights and are collected early Monday mornings.
- Make sure all lights, fans and blowers have been turned off and doors locked in the house, game room and garage.**
- Turn heat down to 65° in the winter when leaving.
- Throw or take with you any food that may spoil.
**If you are unable to turn the lights on/off, then a switch has become stuck and locked the whole system. Retrace your steps to the last light that was turned off/on to locate the switch that is stuck. The panel is located in the Master Bedroom and may be helpful in locating the correct switch. Switches in the garage may also need to be checked.